Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Cover - Part One


















So Shawn took a chunk out of his weekend and started working on the cover. I know they say you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, so in this case simply judge the cover. What do you think? Like the colors, dislike, have a better idea? How about the font? The logo is epic for sure. And yes, there is a typo on my name, but at least he got the 'G' on there, which is very important to my last name.

As far as the book goes I am working my way now through yet another edit, which will hopefully be the last one. Then I will have to mess with the format in order to place it in book form, which may require me to split it in half as my first attempt resulted in a 600-page book! Trying to edit it down on this pass and cut it down to size because that was not my intention by any means....






1 comment:

  1. WiperSoft Activation Key is an amazing spy of spyware tool. It expels the dangers from your PC. It is created by Wiper programming restricted. You can use it for recognizing and settling all the spyware existing on your PC. It gives es very straightforward and easy to use interface to their clients. Besides, it can expel pointless program augmentations. Additionally, it consequently expels undesirable toolbars. This product additionally diminishes the framework space wastage. Additionally, it performs filtration on your records, envelopes, and information.

    ReplyDelete